Saturday, October 24, 2009

Unity



Rosemary: Vibes October 24 2009


The universe is dense with energetic waves –

Ineffable allness – chords, prisms, knowingness –

Blended sight and sound and feeling,

We too participate.

Our sadnesses, our joys, our gifts and our compassion

All play this giant instrument,

Plucking strings we cannot sense —

Wrapped in the divine vibration we call Love.



Reflection – To Ellen:

I’m trying – not very successfully -- to stretch my tiny imagination so it can encompass a magistral symphony of which I am part of one chord. You, my Bubbe, are another note in the same chord. It’s easier to feel the awe and wonder of contributing to that one complex vibration than it is to evoke the total symphony that is God, Universal Love. Yet, besides being the individual notes that we can imagine, we are also inseparable elements in the allness of the universe. It matters not that you are in spirit, and I am still embodied. Our souls still resonate with each other. You shed tears of compassion for my sorrow and loneliness, even though you are now enjoying the peace of spirit-life. My heart still throbs with love for you as yours does for me. You and I both regret that you had to leave while I had to stay. We each had to follow that destiny. We had agreed. This was our plan. I need your help from the spirit realm to fulfill my present destiny. So it is. I am grateful for our unity, which was and will be, forever.




Ellen: Betrothed

I cleave unto you

As I cleave.

Unto my soul..

A pure shining light

Which never

Has failed me.


3/14/01

No comments:

Post a Comment